Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Family


Sorry I have neglected my blog, but my mom, dad, and grandmother stayed from Saturday until this morning (Wednesday). I am sad that they left, but we all had a good time. I am going to post some pictures of my parents at Silver Springs. Silver Springs was the "premier" Florida attraction and many tv shows and movies have been filmed there. If you have heard of the "famous" glass bottom boats, this is where it is. My mom and dad enjoyed themselves so much, they bought me a season pass. Of course, I prefer the "Mouse House" as people call it...

Comments:
Ah-ha, there's old danny and carol sue looking sharp!!

I love your parents, and I'm so glad you had a good visit with them albeit too short :)
 
You know, I didn't get one picture of mamaw? She didn't want to do much, bless her heart. She didn't want to walk all over the place. This tree they are standing in is supposed to bring you good luck--it is called the horseshoe tree.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?