Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Jared


I am getting the blues these days with my blog--Do people read it? Maybe it is because it is boring--it is basically nostalgia mixed with what is going on in my own little world in Florida after growing up in rural Arkansas, going to college and living in Monroe, LA for 10 years. I think I'm going to have to spice it up a bit by including Jared in it--the most fabulous person in the world--wait until you get to know him--you'll never be the same again!! Maybe you will realize how crazy my life really is--LOL. Here is a picture of him.

Comments:
I've got you on bloglines now, so I'll know when you update. :)
 
Thanks so much Ginger. I'm loving this!
 
I love your blog guys !!!
Garry
 
I ADORE your blog!! Keep it up, it takes a little while to get regular readers.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?