Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sambo's pics--then and now




Comments:
Just droppin in to say "hi"!
 
love the Sambo's pics!! I remember going on vacation and eating at Mr. Cook's. Do remember it? I also remember seeing a "Mad Butcher" store and was so fascinated by that name. Funny the things you will remember.

Remember your playhouse that was our "restaurant"? That was alot of fun, I'm gonna be the first to be seated when you make that dream come true!!
 
Thanks Lisa, I will do the same! Thanks for stopping by!
 
Yes, my playhouse was a restaurant--I have always been fascinated by them. You will have VIP treatment when I finally open one! I DO remember Mr. Cooks--there was one in Rayville! I remember it because it was the only few places in our area that served Mr. Pibb.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?