Thursday, March 16, 2006

Soft launch

This is a "soft launch" of my blog. I hope to add more and get more involved in it later. Thanks to Stephanie with her fabulous blog, Dubious Achievements, to get me hooked on blogging. I am excited about this new opportunity to share my musings about the trivial, the obvious, the innane, and the important aspects about my life. Right now, I am getting ready to be off work on Monday and Tuesday, because my mom, dad, and grandmother are coming to Florida to stay with me during their Spring Break. This will prove interesting, to say the least. I will share some photos later and post periodically about the visit.

Comments:
YAY!! I'm so excited that you've started one!!

You'll have to share all the funny things your Mamaw said during the visit hahaha
 
I know that's right--Mamaw needs to be published, bless her heart!
 
Welcome to the blog world! :) I would die to be in Florida right now. This awful weather is so depressing.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?