Monday, March 27, 2006

The Villages




This weekend, Jared and I went to The Villages, an extraordinary retirement community about 15 minutes south. It is fully self contained with a fake Disney-esqe Spanish Mission style facade on every building--it has shopping galore--every store that can be found in a mall can be found here. Everyone rides everywhere on golf carts (or Lincolns or Cadillacs--LOL). It has great shopping and it is very remarkable. Here is their website. See the slide show for Spanish Springs. You will be amazed....http://www.thevillages.com/index2.htm

Comments:
OMG! I found where I am retiring!! Call me a sellout and a whore for manufactured beauty, but that is my idea of perfection. Even the Starbucks looked straight out of a story book. I bet is it tres exspensive. So whose gonna be my other golden girls?
 
I will! I will!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?