Monday, April 17, 2006

"This is the day that our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ was crucified--TWO LUNCHES FOR $5.99"

This weekend was very melancholy---Jared and I did nothing for Easter--we went to Albertsons and racked up on their 10 hour sale on Saturday and got plenty of food. Something that happened there tickled me to death--a bagger lady told a customer "Have a Good Easter!", and he said, "I'm Jewish." After that comment, she looked at him and said, "Well, that must make life a lot easier then!". I thought it was so funny, but so true....no worrying about Christmas presents, no worrying about Eggs, Easter Bunny, ham, Easter clothes, etc...I really see her point. BTW..the title of this post was on a restaurant on the way to the grocery store...

Comments:
That is hilarious that was on an actual sign... geez.
 
hahaha, that is funny! I need to remember her comment to tell our snotty Israeli dr. He gets mad if you tell him merry christmas.

The sign is classic too!
 
Yes, I wish I would have taken a picture of it--we were going to go back to take a picture, but the next day on Easter we were bummed and didn't have any motivation ;(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?