Monday, April 03, 2006

Welcome to Florida


No, do not adjust your monitor--this is a VERY common sight here in central Florida. Sometimes I feel like it is, as Jared calls it, "God's waiting room" and get frustrated with all the slow moving traffic, but if I were retired, I'd probably move here--with all the new construction of 55+ communities, I feel like I would have it made being older and living here in Florida--it is strange--even though it is geographically more southern than where I'm from, it is like a "Northern" state that is hot. Immigrants from all other states (and provinces from Canada) are moving here all the time, and believe it or not, people are fascinated by my "southern" accent. Especially with Jared, they can't get over how country/southern our accents are--people from around here are from New York, etc, so it is a completely different world....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?