Thursday, May 11, 2006

Chris Daughtry---What's up Americker??


Why oh why did Chris of all people get voted off last night on Idol? He is the only one this season I voted for. I was disappointed when Mandisa left earlier, but this was definitely a shocker. At this point, I don't care who wins---I think Katherine is a boring old Scientologist, but she is pretty, Elliot has really improved and I have enjoyed some of his performances, and Taylor is comical and a performer, so we'll see......Two seasons ago, I thought LaToya London was out of this world and could sing perfectly all kinds of music, and she got voted off too early, but I also liked Fantasia, so I was pleased with the end result. We gotta worship the Idol--the show that is!!

Comments:
I KNOW!!! I was so upset... America is so boring if it ends up picking Katharine... she's so blah. pretty voice but not memorable in any way for me!
 
YOu know I am so pissed!!! Kat is bo-ring to me too...Taylor would only be good to watch not to hear on the radio...poor elliot can sing like mad, but he's got freaking rows of teeth like a shark.
 
Right right! Maybe he will get his teeth fixed ASAP! Fantasia wears braces now, and I didn't even notice that her teeth were crooked......
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?