Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Look, it's Elizabeth Dole giving Stephanie and Brother Mike a home loan!!


LOL....I have showed this to Stephanie before, but the blonde in this ad looks like Stephanie to me and the man, I guess her husband, looks like our old church music director.....PLUS, it looks like Elizabeth Dole is giving them the loan. Bro. Mike was very goofy and we thought he was very old fashioned and out of touch with the real world--LOL, but I guess he was a good man, even though he didn't let his wife or daughter wear pants--LOL. This picture is so ironic, I just had to share it.......Double click on the picture to make it larger....

Comments:
AHHHHHh!!!!!!

OMG, the bad part is that I do see it.
That is just "too rich" haha He was such a dork.
 
Oh my, it does look like Steph. I have always heard that there is a double for everyone. Maybe God only has so many patterns. lol
Oh the poor person who gets my face.
 
Jenn fox told me it looks just like the both of us too *sob* lol
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?