Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A Sister-In-Law


My brother got engaged this weekend. He proposed to Lindsey while she was teaching her students in the 2nd grade. He had her favorite little kindergartener go into her classroom and bring her the ring and then he came in the classroom and got down on one knee and proposed. Lindsey and Jeff called me and told me about it--Lindsey said she was so excited and shocked that she got down on one knee herself--LOL!! Anyway Lindsey and Jeff have been dating since they were in high school, so I have known her and loved her like family for a while. She is going to send me some pictures of the proposal and I will share with y'all (if I get permission). Just so you know what we all look like, here is a pic of us at Christmas (at my grandmother's house in El Dorado). From the left, it is me, (looking very gay, I might add), my sister Liana, Lindsey, and my brother Jeff.

Comments:
Ah, that is so sweet.
 
YAY!!! Oh congrats!! I figured they'd wind up getting married someday, they have been together a loong time. Two snaps for Jeff for the awesome proposal, I am impressed! Very creative and so sweet!! Better than the proposal I got through the mcdonald's drive thru the first time around. That was just pathetic! And he ordered food at the same time *eye roll* That should've been a sign!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?