Thursday, June 01, 2006

Game Show Marathon


Did anyone watch the new prime time show hosted by Ricki Lake on CBS called Game Show Marathon? It is with celebrities that are competing against being eliminated. The celebrities are Leslie Nielson, Lance Bass, Tim Meadows, Kathy Najimy, Paige Davis, and Brande Roderick. It features the classic game shows such as The Price is Right, The Match Game, Card Sharks, Let's Make A Deal, Family Feud, and Press Your Luck. It is very authentic and I am impressed with how realistic everything is. As everyone knows, I love the Price is Right and I love game shows and of course the whole fabulous retro/kitsch factor. It comes on every night on CBS at 8 EST. Check it out!

Comments:
Cool! I hadn't even heard of this, but I'll ahve to check it out. I wonder if they'll have the game w/the yodeling mountainclimber I hope so
 
I caught a bit of it last night and saw leslie neilsen on let's make a deal. Reminded me of that episode of sanford in son when fred was a gorilla and grady was the tooth fairy and they tried to win a color tv. Do you remember that? I love let's make a deal
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?