Monday, June 19, 2006

Greetings from Benjamin Jared!

Good evening, everyone! As you know, I'm Andy's partner AKA "husband"--For once, I'd like to say something on this damn blog. To start out, I've felt like shit for 3 days, especially today. I have been very "under the weather", speaking of weather....I was napping in the back bedroom this afternoon (so I could lock the cats out) and all of a sudden, I hear a massive BOOM! I thought it was the Taliban trying to get me in my sleep. Actually it was just a Florida monsoon that occurs here every other day now. This one seemed to last forever. The cats were scared, and I was a little shaken myself (haha), actually I'm not afraid of anything! 'a la Joan Collins'
Signing off in the name of Jesus,
Benjamin Jared

Comments:
Hi Jared, nice to see you on here. We have to get you addicted to blogging now!

The first night I stayed over at chuck's--living in sin lol--I was sleeping late and got the "S" scared out of me by a low flying jet. It was right after 9-11 so I really thought something was going on. Who knew that hamburg was on the air force's practice route.
 
Nice to hear from you Benjamin. I've never been through a monsoon but I bet they can be kind of scary. What ever made you guys move to Florida. I know it's pretty and I used to think it would be nice to live there, but after all of the huricanes and stuff I don't think I could brave it out.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?