Friday, June 02, 2006

Underwear Test Case

I am participating in a test case study for men's boxer brief underwear for a research company. I have to wear their boxer briefs for 4 weeks! There are three different packages with different numbers and each week I have to wear a different number. I have to write everything down and keep up with when I wash and how it holds up. I've never been a direct study for a company so this will be interesting. I will keep you posted! I wonder what brand of underwear this is as they have no tags on the back......

Comments:
Wow, that's neat! How did you get involved in that and how is the pay?
 
I am actually signed up to do online surveys for $$, such as erewards and others--if you answer all the questions and they feel you qualify for testing, then they send you the materials and a journal to keep up with your opinions. This second batch I'm loving--it has a spandex band on the leg that keeps the underwear in place--I hate having to tuck in my underwear in my pants. I got $15 for completing the survey and after I send my results in I get $15 more. I use all these for Delta Sky miles so I can come home more often....
 
Wow that's great. Who cares what brand they are, you get new underwear.
 
FUN!!! I want to do that... well, not with boy underwear... or thongs! ugh!
 
I want to do it too. Have you been doing long enough to feel secure in doing it. Because it sound ideal for someone who stays home a lot and has to stick around to pick up their kid from school etc.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?