Saturday, August 12, 2006

Busy Busy Busy


This past month so far has flown by--my mom's birthday was August 5, and so many things have happened personally. I will divulge those things at another time. In the meantime, I'll share a scary story about the "Phantom". I worked late this week and when I was getting into the car I saw a tall scary man all in black from head to toe. He had on a big black hat, and a long black trench coat. His face was painted white and his cheeks were heavily rouged and he had painted a big fake mole on his cheek. (Think of Baby Jane). He had long bleached blonde hair and he was pushing an Albertson's buggy as fast as he could, the whole time looking directly at me. It was so scary. I locked the car door and just stared at him, wishing that I had my cell phone so I could take a picture.

Comments:
OMG, THAT'S NUTS!!!! I would've been peeing down both legs
 
Are you serious? There really was a freak like that running around Ocala? Thank Gawd I don't travel South that much. I would have fallen out right there. You know how I can't handle things like that.
 
Maybe he was going to a play or party or something.
Or may he was the boogy man of the area. I any case I think I would have been scared too and with shaking hands locked the door and gotten the hell our of there.
 
Excellent, love it! »
 
Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »
 
Best regards from NY! » »
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?