Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Katie on CBS



I watched the CBS news last night hosted by Katie Couric and my verdict was it was pretty good. I think it will do well, especially the new "Freedom of Speech" segment--it is going to have controversial people run their mouths about things to get people stirred up just so people in America can understand that we have the freedom of speech, no matter how stupid or crazy the people are, ala Rush Limbaugh and people like that. So, since I am a news junkie, I'll keep you informed.

Comments:
I don't get CBS, I'm down to one channel, bad reception, so I've been wondering how it will go for her. I have a feeling their are going to be some privately hard times for her. These people are going to be harder on her and lot more critical. At the Today show Katie was everyones little girl. I think now she's in the world of the sharks. I did you see the news about them making her look thinner in a picture now the are renigging, it was a boo, boo. I bet that hurt her feelings.
 
Do you watch "real Time W/Bill Maher"? I lvoe this show
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?