Friday, September 01, 2006

See if you can do this....

This is a fun geography quiz. See if you can place all the names of the states where the state is located in the allotted time. Of course I got them all right! LOL. I have always been adept at geography--I can picture where just about every country is BUT I have no sense of direction in the real world...Oh well. Anyway, this test says you must finish it to pass the fourth grade, but I don't think that third graders know this kind of stuff--they can barely speak English these days. Check this out and let me know how you did......


http://www.pibmug.com/files/map_test.swf

Comments:
I failed the 3rd grade. Boohoo. LOL
ReAnna I got them right, but ran out of time. LOL
 
Yay, I passed, but I was kind of cutting the time close. This was fun adn YES you have no sense of direction outside how funny!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?