Sunday, October 15, 2006

My LAST WEEKEND HERE

Friday my parents moved all my stuff in a UHAUL to Monroe. I slept on the floor Friday night and Saturday evening came over to Rob and Sabrina's since our friend Meredyth was in town from Atlanta. We ate at the Ivy House Saturday and that night had roast beef poboys at home. Sunday we went to the flea market--It is a very big flea market--some of it is authentic antiques and a lot of it is cheap crap from China. I got a set of five McDonaldland collectible glasses that I'm going to sell on Ebay. My last day at work is Friday and I am looking forward to moving home (especially quitting my job) and seeing my family. It was nice to go to some of my favorite places during my last weekend here in Florida. Here are some pictures.

Comments:
I sure didn't see this coming. I thought you loved it there?
But then again sometimes a change can be a very good thing like starting a new adventure.

I hope you'll keep your blog.
 
I will definitely keep the blog--it may be sporadic, but it has been the past few months.......LOL
 
i want to see the glasses! Can't wait till we get together soon!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?