Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Wow!


Thanks everyone for checking up on me during my hiatus! I'm so sorry that I haven't written in a while and I plan on posting every day now. Soon I hope to go down to New Orleans and visit my old haunts (and to see if they are still there). I will be sure and bring my camera and take plenty of pictures! Also, I want to go to the Louisiana Boardwalk in Shreveport--as far as I can tell it is like a Downtown Disney or CityWalk. Another thing I would like to see is the Clinton Presidential Library in Little Rock. I can't wait! Anyway, here is an old picture that my friend ReAnna sent from a few years ago at one of my birthday parties. This is a picture of my friends Kellie and Spencer with me of course. I'll report tomorrow.

Comments:
I have never been to the boardwalk, you'll have to fill me in. Have a great time.
 
I sure will!
 
wow, you look like such a baby there! I want to go to the boardwalk too, sounds fun. Enjoy yourself!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?